'Ohh I do like to be beside the seaside' Oyster Linen - Neapolitan
Annika Reed Fabrics
'Ohh I do like to be beside the seaside' Neopolitan
Playful stripes bring movement into your home. This print updates the classic stripe with its playful hand-drawn lines. Think Neapolitan ice cream meets English deck chair.
There is something about the classic stripe that is warming and comforting but being so perfect and straight is harsh. I have taken the classic stripe and added a playful and handmade twist.
Available as complimentary wallpaper.
- Designed and printed in England
- Fabric available by the metre
- Fabric width: 136
- Pattern Repeat: 27.2cm x 27.2cm
- Fabric Type: Linen Blend
- Composition: Linen/Viscose Mix
- Weight: 300gsm
- Martindale Rub Count: 35,000
- Colourway: Ohh I do like to be beside the seaside is available in two fresh colourways, Neapolitan Pink and Deckchair Blue.
- Usage: Upholstery, soft furnishings, curtains, blinds.
- Fire Treatment available on request.
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- Delivery: Printed to order please allow 7 - 14 days
More about the artist...
Annika Reed designs limited edition and bespoke wallpapers and fabrics that bring a world of wonder and joy to your home. Often based on minute details and personal discoveries, Annika Reed's designs each tell their own story -- from the absurd to the historical, and are always steeped in beauty and curiosity.
There can be a slight difference in colour between each batch to avoid this we print to order. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery and ensure you order the correct quality of rolls to enable the perfect match.
Now more than ever we need to take more care and consideration to look after our planet. All Annika Reed papers are FSC Certified and printed with fade proof, environmentally friendly inks. They are made in the UK using Britain’s finest digital wallpaper manufacturer helping to reduce our carbon footprint.
With each roll of wallpaper or meter of fabric sold Annika Reed Studio will make a donation towards purchasing one acre of habitat and protect it in perpetuity for wildlife.